It was not long ago since I published my first post on Mac Lipsticks when I just had two shades and now within a span of just a little over a couple of months I am a proud owner of 5 Mac Lipsticks. Trust me when I say that they are totally worth the hype. The colour and the texture is like no other. So here is my list of my 5 favourite Mac shades.
1. Ruby Woo – The quintessential red lipstick. My sister wore this for her wedding and it lasted the entire evening and the night and the morning. Yes – it is that good. And if like me you too are a red colour lover – you should blindly buy this.
2. Flat Out Fabulous – The perfect pink shade perfect for someone with my complexion. The other pink look too strawberry on me. I like this for its tinge and again this staying power. Like Ruby Woo this shade too is part of the Matte range.
3. Cosmo – This is a neutral shade. This is part of the creme range. This is becomes one of my favourite work lip-shade.
4. Amorous – This is a mauve-like shade. It is another shade perfect for my skin tone. Because this is a cremesheen range this lip shade provides the right amount of gloss sheen to the lips.
5. Crosswires – A salmon pink shade. This is for days when you want to wear a little pink.
(Left to Right: Ruby Woo, Flat Out Fabulous, Cosmo, Amorous, and Crosswires)
(I am wearing Flat Out Fabulous)
Of all the above my favourite Mac shade is Flat Out Fabulous. Which is your favourite Mac shade? Do you like any of the above or have your own set of Fav 5?